DENTAL IMPLANTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!
TURKEY AND HUNGARY
|– Titanium Dental Implant,||€495,-|
|– Straumann titanium abutment, Nobel bio care,||€190,-|
|– Titanium Dental Implant,||€695,-|
|– Straumann titanium abutment, Nobel bio care,||€200,-|
What is a dental implant?
An implant is an artificial anchor (screw) used to replace an absent tooth root in the upper or lower jaw. Implants are produced from antiallergic materials and easy integrate with bone (like titanium, or zirconium). The implant is used as an artificial root for connection with a crown, bridge or dentures.
When the implants can be used?
1) If you have lost your tooth, the dentist will use the implant as a support for a metal or ceramic crown.
2) If you have lost several teeth, implant installation is necessary. A bridge on the implants is a fixed, irremovable solution that will replace several missing teeth.
3) If you do not have teeth in one of the jaws, it is possible to apply a ceramic-metal bridge on 6 implants.
4) If you do not have teeth and are looking for an economical solution, it is possible to place dentures on the implants (usually two implants for the lower jaw and four implants for the upper jaw). The dentures will be clipped onto the implants.
When the placement of implant is possible?
A dental implant can be placed from the age of 18 years. To get the effective treatment, the patient must correspond to the following conditions:
- The patient must have enough bone for implant placement.
- The jaw bone must be healthy and in good condition.
- The remaining gums and teeth must be in good condition, otherwise we will have to start first with the treatment of the remaining teeth.
The dentist can assess whether implant placement is possible during the consultation with the patient. Using the X-ray, the specialist will check if the patient has enough bone and if it is healthy. Even if the patient is lacking bone mass, modern technologies give us the opportunity to create the bone in the needed quantity.
NB. Please, pay attention to the fact that tobacco and excess alcohol lead to a negative treatment, especially for the integration of implants.
Two ways to place the implants
- The implant is visible in the mouth. After insertion of the implant, the gingiva is sutured around the head of the implant. The fact that scarring occurs around the implant helps the dentist avoid surgery when placing the crown. In this case, implants are less protected during the integration period.
- The implant is completely hidden in the gum. After insertion, the implant is closed in the gingival by special thread. For this type of operation, there is less risk of infection. When crowns or bridges are applied, the dentist reopens the implants.
The dentist will inform the patient which of these two approaches is best for him / her during the consultation and examination of his / her teeth.
The stages of implant placement. How it works?
Do you still believe that implant placement is a painful and terrifying operation? We assure you that this is fast intervention, recovery of which is almost always successful. During the procedure, the patient follows the following steps:
- Before the treatment, the patient receives local anesthesia at the place where implant will be installed.
- Next, the specialist removes the layer of the gingiva at the insertion level of the implant, so as to see the bone of the jaw.
- When everything is ready, the dentist starts drilling the bone to create the space for implant placement.
- The implant is screwed into the bone.
- At the end of the operation, the implant is closed in the bone by the healing thread.
If you need several implants, they can be placed during the same operation.
Instructions after implant placement
The effectiveness and success of the treatment varies from one patient to another, and of course, depends on the number of implants placed. The bone itself does not have nerve fibers, but the patient can feel the pain and swelling of the gums after all the surgery. The doctor may prescribe the patient painkillers. If the patient has contraindications or intolerance of some medications, he should report to the doctor before the procedure.
If the swelling and postoperative pain seem strong, and do not pass in 2-3 days, do not hesitate to report it quickly to your doctor to detect a problem and get timely help.
In most cases, after the operation, changing a diet is advised. The patient will receive all the necessary information during the consultation with the dentist.
Integration of the implant takes from 3 to 6 months. During this period, it is advisable to avoid the load on implant, and do not wear temporary dentures for chewing or for aesthetics.
As soon as the period of osseointegration of one or more implants is finished, the dentist finalizes the treatment by placing a crown, a bridge or dentures on the implants. Before connecting any dentures, the dentist removes a small layer of the gum around the implant under local anesthesia.
Oral hygiene after implant placement
To avoid complications and keep your teeth in a good condition after implant placement, the oral hygiene tips should be carefully followed:
Carefully brush your teeth at least twice a day. It is important to pay attention to the implant with a ceramic crown. Pay special attention to this place, it is difficult to access with a simple brushing, and you are advised to use the products of dental care such as dental floss or an interdental brush. This daily care will help you maintain good hygiene, remove bacteria around implants and gums and avoid gum loosening.
Depending on your dentist’s recommendations, visit the dental office two to three times a year for professional cleaning.
How long implant can serve?
The life time of the implants depends on the oral hygiene, keeping of the instructions and the fact that the patient is a smoker or non-smoker. If the patient is diabetic, it is also a risk.
Even after 10 years of use, implants do not lose their functionality in the 98% of cases in the upper jaw and 95% in the lower jaw.
Maintenance of implants
To keep the implants in a good condition, the patient should regularly visit the dentists. During his visits, the dentist will pay attention to:
- The health of the gums.
- The condition of the bone around the implants.
- The condition of the crowns, bridges or dentures on the implants.
The treatment price depends on the condition of your teeth and your health insurance. Ask your specialist for the quotation to discuss it with your insurance agent to find out the percentage of the reimbursement.
Do you have additional questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Placement of a ceramic-zirconium bridge on 6 implants
The implants used by dentists are of the brand:
MIS Implants (www.mis-implants.com)
Alpha Bio implants (www.alpha-bio.net)
Straumann Implants (www.straumann.com)
Nobel BioCare implants (www.nobelbiocare.com)
If you prefer another brand of implants, you can inform about it our specialist or assistant and we will calculate the additional cost.